CNC Mills, lathes, taps, drills and other metalworking tools.
Zone Steward: Carl Raymond
Safety glasses are always required in the machine shop
All rules in the general shop safety rules apply in the machine shop.
- Starret Drill and Tap Chart (This is the chart hanging in the shops.
Policies and Procedures
- There is a certain amount of fair-game stock and hardware available for members to use. Please remember that somone left their unused stock or hardware for you to use and contribute however you can.
- All projects must be labeled or they may be returned to “fair-game stock”.
- Machines should be cleaned and left ready for the next members use. Don't leave work setup on a machine.
- Please contribute to the organization of the hardware whenever possible.
- Lettered and Numbered bits should NEVER leave the machine shop and should be replaced in their indexes ASAP. The wonderfulness of having lettered and numbered bits is lost quickly if they're not all there…