This is an old revision of the document!
Blue Sky Projects
The term Blue Sky refers to the sky is the limit, as to the suggested ideas and projects, that members can dream up. Please add any ideas to the list and perhaps there is enough interest it may turn into a reality.
- Copter Rodeo. Quad Copters and such, Possibly in Drill the Hall. Submitted by Michael P. Flaga
- Build Power Wheels Car, to compete at MF and other. Submitted by Michael P. Flaga
- Ultrasonic beam-forming speakers for semi-private listening, pranks, etc.
- Outside 500' String of Floating LED's. This would be great for “Silver Bells in the City”. Simple, cheap and easy. Submitted by Michael P. Flaga
- Decontruction Lab. Left over Electronics are disassembled by children. Just give them Screw Driver, Hammer and Eye protection. Then we collect things like motors, connectors and buttons. Submitted by Michael P. Flaga
- X-ray phones to make background images for them, of their insides.
- A “free” box, where members can leave or take items
- Mega-Hungry Hippo's
- CNC Zen Garden Sand Table. Submitted by Joe Zimmerman