LMN – Board Meeting, May 25, 2016
- Open 7:12pm
- Approval of tentative Agenda
- Approved March Minutes, as posted
- Treasurers Report
- Back to April, net positive
- Includes some donation for Temple problems
- Need help on membership portal and acural
- $20725 balance as of today
- Annual Dir/Officer Insurance payment of approx. $680 is due.
- President Report
- K12 junk yard wars, Becky Palmer Scott works with LSD STEM
- Kids activity at ScrapeFest.
- Temple Repair Quote
- Laser Repair
- Add Milli-Amp
- Needs to have some test runs to compare against past.
- Fixed Loose Lense repaired.
- Still has Problem with Burn Blow thru
- Spread sheet
- number replacement costs of basic optics, plus long cut lenses
- number for upgrade tube to 80W and optics and supply.
- Discussion of plans
- Approved $500 for Plan A, minus Tube, and add Watt meter and hour meter
- Space Beautification Day
- Prior plan
- Need budget.
- Kitchen area
- Member storage
- Estimate $500 for both
- Need to determine what improvements would help with new membership
- Whose curb appeal is do we appeal to?
- Suggest that we want our space to have a look and feel of “Intentional” and thought out.
- Add Artsy things that are more intentional items.
- Like art outside.
- Fresh paint art like things
- Need it improve outside entry way
- Picnic table
- $1000 over the year for working group to plan
- Need to ask land lord about signs
- Lot Light
- Flaga to follow up with BWL.
- Temple Club repair
- Talk to Al about $6400, with terms to close end any liability
- Talk to Kenal about possibly drafting terms
- Approved said quoted $6400 releasing funds.
- Upcoming events
- Scrape Fest
- Possibly having both with Becky Palmer Scott’s project
- Summer workshop series
- Goal to be Free
- Low material cost
- Repurposing theme
- Get funding
- A2A MF