Clubs/Groups to Set Meetings With
We need to get the word out about LMN to the groups and clubs that would likely want to either be a part themselves, or whose members might want to join our ranks. Google Presentation that's been used for these intros is at http://lansingmakersnetwork.org/intro
- Add your name under LMN Liason
- Contact the group to arrange to present/talk at their meeting (5 mins)
- Add the date and time you'll be attending to this page.
- Attend the meeting and spread the word!
- Come back here and change the date and time to DONE.
- If its a big enough group that you're worried about being able to mingle / field questions afterward alone, ping the list or email@example.com to ask if someone can join you.
- If you need materials/business cards/etc contact firstname.lastname@example.org or show up to a meeting and ask for some.
- If there's a group or club that needs adding, add it!
- This is a list for groups and clubs, not businesses. For that list go here.
|Club/Group/Entity||LMN Liason||Date & Time|
|Mid-Michigan Woodworker's Guild||E. Symanzik|
|Greater Lansing Wood Carvers|
|Red Cedar River Carvers Guild|
|Portland Machinist Guild||E. Symanzik|
|Greater Lansing Weavers Guild|
|Lansing Clippers-American Sewing Guild|
|Mid-Michigan Knitters Guild|
|Capitol City Quilt Guild|
|Magician's Guild of Lansing|
|Antique Radio Club|
|Lansing Inventors Network||B. Adams|
|Greater Lansing Linux User Group (GLLUG)|